Hypnotherapy for Self-Esteem
Are you self-critical?
Are you easily affected by criticism?
Are you indecisive?
Do you want to please everyone all of the time?
Do you feel pessimistic about life?
Do you feel the need to prove your self-worth?
The above are all questions related to people with low self-esteem. How we see ourselves (on a conscious and subconscious level) and the feelings we have greatly affect our self-esteem. In general, people with low self-esteem have a low opinion of themselves and feelings of being ‘worthless’.
The thoughts and feelings we have about ourselves can greatly affect the way we look in terms of our posture, actions and health. This can in turn, negatively affect many areas of our life, both externally and internally.
- Aggressive and/or argumentative behaviour.
- General unwillingness to participate in activities.
- Resistant in terms of trying anything new.
- Excessive boasting in order to prove self worth.
- Inability to say no to others.
- Negative internal dialogue. (‘I hate myself…’)
- Negative self-beliefs. (‘My parents were bad people, therefore I am too…’)
- Frequent projections of future events as being catastrophic.
- Continually going over past events that were unpleasant.
- Dissociating from successful activities. (‘I could never do that…’)
What will I expect in a typical hypnotherapy session dealing with low self-esteem?
I offer a range of individually tailored treatment options, which are designed to replace negative self-talk, enhance positive affirmations, promote physical health as well as improving the relationship between yourself and your emotions.
People say that ‘It’s all in the mind…’ and in the case of confidence and self-esteem it really is all in the mind – at the subconscious level. Through hypnosis and NLP, I will help you build self-esteem and confidence at the subconscious level, where change at a deep level happens.
You will experience many positive changes which may include improved energy, better interactions with people, the ability to take more risks and having good thoughts and feelings about yourself.
It’s time to let go of low self-esteem and to start building a more positive life.
Face-to-face, online (video) and telephone hypnotherapy sessions offered - choose which option is best for you
Call 07532 200862 or email email@example.com today and book your free consultation with Mark to find out how he can help you overcome low self esteem.